Search This Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2018

It matters

A lot of things in life matter. It’s different for everybody on what does matter. One thing I think that matters in life for a lot of people is the power to be able to capture some of life’s greatest events and moments that matter to people and that can be through the power of photography.
            Photography is a part of my everyday life and I am here to tell you why it is matters. To be able to capture a moment 1 in 1,000th of a second, I think that right there is pretty powerful. Life happens in a flash and we have the ability to tell other people what is important to us. We save the moments that matter to us and we use a photograph to tell that important story of that day.
            Photographs have power. They can move us, persuade and let us know what is happening. We can learn people’s emotion just by looking at the photograph. I personally have used images to be able to capture the subject’s emotion in ways they didn’t think I could. Human emotion always is found in the photograph. While suffering from depression for a short time in my life, photography gave me life. Photographs can tell the world what you see. You see the image a different way and you take an image in a different way. That’s power.
It matters that you can take an image, tell a story, show emotions, capture life’s greatest moments, as well as show the world what you as the photographer sees and how it is different from everyone else.


No comments:

Post a Comment